Sunday, 19 April 2015

SALUTE 2015

As usual this year I'm hoping to attend SALUTE 2015 at the ExCel Centre in London's Docklands, one of the biggest UK events for tabletop wargames, boardgames and RPGs. I will be walking around checking out all the new games and minis, fishing for new clients to illustrate for, catching up with friends and colleagues new and old, fellow Oldhammerers and as per usual will have with me a small selection of vintage original 40k and Fighting Fantasy original artwork (which I'm happy to sell to collectors, so stop me and buy one!!)
However due to a delay in a major commission I was expecting earlier this year, the coffers of Tony Hough (creative) are somewhat depleted!! To insure that I can make it over on the day, I need to get a few sales under my belt. The GW illos I have left for sale can be seen below!! Buy one this week and my attendance at SALUTE will be assured....

tonyhippy's Originals for sale album on Photobucket